This is an AMAZING position in a growing non-profit working for women, children and families in a professional faith based environment! Join our team and help build a culture of life in our organization and in the Community and Country!
The Director of Operations reports to the Executive Director and functions as right hand executive in planning, coordinating and managing all activities related to the day to day functioning of the Legacy of Life Foundation's Business Operations at it's Women's Centers.
This is a vital role in a growing organization where systems are needed for continued growth! This is NOT a 9am- 5pm punch the clock job! It's not a job it's a mission!
Business Operations Activities:
People - Manages Human Resource activities including but not limited to:
• Payroll processing
• Benefits Management
• Employee Engagement Letters and Forms
• Recruiting Hiring and onboarding staff
• Scheduling, creating organizational calendars, PTO etc.
• Supervises all contractors and staff assisting in managing processes
• Standardize and implement employee review processes
• Creates staffing models to achieve desired goals
Processes - Directs all processes including but not limited to:
• Reviews, standardizes and documents employee processes for each job function.
• Creates key metrics needed to manage and report efficacy of Center Operations.
• Financial budgets- creates, manages and reports
• Purchasing - manages and analyzes for efficiency
Understands roles and responsibilities in order to stream line and improve organizational processes for all functions
• Creates and prepares reports related to organizational performance for presentation to the board of directors.
• Manages Grants: reporting for existing grants and creation and/or renewal
• Assist Executive Director with Public Relations and Marketing Content for Press Releases, Literature, mailings etc. including key data and metrics
• Represents the Centers at community events
• Assists in marketing, fundraising and volunteer recruitment efforts as required
• Manages center maintenance, purchasing and security
• Manages all Vendors including but not limited to: Rental agreements, Website, Liability Insurance, Phone, Utilities
• Ensures technical infrastructure meets the needs of the staff and processes
Manages the technical support function
- Must be self starter - Mission Driven - Take charge- High Energy- Team Player - Disciplined- Takes Ownership and Strives for Success!
• Proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position
• Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
• Outstanding communication and people skills
• In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and process management
• Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
• Familiarity with MS Office and business software as needed
• BS/BA in business administration or relevant field; MS/MA will be a plus
Excellent Salary and benefits -
Please provide Cover Letter and Resume to
Marie Joseph- Executive Director
Please be prepared to have a screening zoom or phone call before formal interviews begin - along with Salary Requirements and References upon request